Need some inspiration?
What Can You Do With Digital Paper?
- Crafters – Crafters can use digital papers for home craft projects like making your own gift wrapping paper, cards and invitations, party decorations and paper craft projects.
- Print on Demand Sellers – Create seamless patterned designs for products like mugs, bags, leggings and more. Then sell on RedBubble or Society6.
- KDP Book Publishers – Create book covers for journals, planners, notebooks or logbooks. And sell them on Amazon KDP.
- Bloggers – Spruce up your eBooks, printables, social media templates or pins to promote your blog.
- Scrapbookers – make scrapbooking memories with these colorful papers and textured backgrounds.
- Printable Sellers – Choose from a variety of printables to make and sell in your Etsy shop or on your Shopify store. Examples include, Canva templates, invitations, party decorations, stationery, stickers, wall art and other printables.
- Start-Up Business Owners and Entrepreneurs – Spruce up or create your own business cards and business stationer.
Get acces to a new 5-page mini paper pack uploaded each month.
You’ll also have access to all the previous uploads, and be notified of new packs being uploaded.
Get Access To My Freebie Library Here!
The freebie library is password protected.
Why? Because it included digital paper packs especially for subscribers.
Sign up for my email newsletter, grab the password, and start enjoying these digital papers today!